* Rom file has to be for CPS2 emulator.
* Visit http://wiki.gp2x.org/wiki/CPS2emu for a compatibility list.
* Try to avoid rom file that needs a special instruction such as "only work if Decrypt option is activated"
* Some game needs two rom files.
Example> mvsc.zip + mvscj.zip (load mvscj.zip)
mshvsf.zip + mshvsfu1.zip (load mshvsfu1.zip)
* Press Hot Key once for fireball (quarter circle) and twice for upper cut
* Use PC tool g1_romcnv.zip to generate cache files and save your time!
* Stop Google Talk Service to minimize lag!
Go to Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications -> Google Talk Service -> click "Force Stop"
* As CPS2 game requires lots memory, Android system will try to close/kill background process(es) to free up some memory when you just load the rom file.
During this time, you could experience a lag but it should go back to normal after 10~20 seconds.
If you still experience a lag after this time, you can try to exit (back button) and reload the rom.
* For root user, you can overclock to 528Mhz and set frame skip level to 0 or 1.