1. Save cps2 rom files (*.zip format) in any directory.
2. Generate cache file (one time only!)
Please note that this process will take a very long time...
It will generate a report (pass/fail) at the end
And if successful, it will save cache file in your rom directory.
You can also generate cache files from your PC using this tool.
And copy cache files into your rom directory manually.
3. Load rom file to play.
* Restore Default Setting - set back to the original settings
* Screen Orientation - screen direction [default = Landscape]
* Sound [On|Off] - Enable/Disable sound during game play [default = On]
* Frame Skip Level - frame skip level [default = 2]
* Key Map - change the control key mapping.
* Screen Orientation - Toggle screen orientation during game play
* Sound Mute/Unmute - Toggle sound (mute/unmute) when sound is enabled during game play
* Skip Frame - Change frame skip level during game play
* Game Pause/Resume - Tap to pause and tab again to resume