Monday, August 12, 2013

Released Google+ Online Battle!

Hi, I've released online battle feature through Google Play Service today! Please make sure to use WIFI connection for the best performance. It's working even through Phone Carrier's network such as Verizon or ATT but from my testing, it was really slow. In online battle, you can choose to play against "auto selected" player or a friend in Google+ circle through invitation. Note: unless they both link in Google+ circle, you won't get notified when other player sends an invitation.

2 comments:

  1. Hey dude…good article. You are the best writer that I have come across so far. You have a knack for words, I must say. I have bookmarked your web page. Please keep writing such wonderful blogs. For freelancers, who are working to earn the extra bucks…your article is worth millions of dollars. You are my FPG (friend, philosopher and guide)! I have wholeheartedly stepped into the freelance zone and checked out some sites like www.elance.com, how to edit photograph,freelance photography. You have woken me up to the possibilities of marketplaces. Thank you and keep posting!

    ReplyDelete