Monday, March 1, 2010

CPS2HD Wifi Network Play (AD-HOC mode)

Starting from v2.0.0, network play is possible on CPS2HD.

===================================

Right now, it supports wifi buddy mode only and future update will have online battle mode.

For Wifi Network Play (AD-HOC mode), both players need to be under the same wifi network.
(if you have "Tethering" capability, you can enable it and have other phone to connect to your phone :)

1. Enable wifi from the phone setting and launch CPS2HD.
2. Select "Network Play-Wifi Buddy".
3. Select "Player 1" or "Player 2"

Player 1 -> select "Connect".
Player 2 -> Ask player 1 and enter his IP address.

4. Load the same rom

Fight!

===================================

Frameskip level is set by the player 1 at the beginning and can't be changed at runtime.
If games run slow, you can adjust frameskip level at the option setting.

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't get the activation code to work on my nexus. If I change my name in my gmail account, will it still work? Can I resend the passcode email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not able to get the CPS2HD work because It keeps sending me an email saying that Invalid Request! To not modify the auto email by I have never modified the email whatsoever why is it not working?

    ReplyDelete
  3. please make sure to enter the name matching with Google checkout order.

    Sorry for the trouble but 4 out 5 passocde requests are from a pirated copy :(

    ReplyDelete