CPS2 v1.5.0 update summary
-Touch control support! (landscape mode only)
-3buttons key (P1+P2+P3 and K1+K2+K3)
-P1 auto fire
HowTo Touch Control
Read the following section very carefully...
And practice & practice with 2nd player before giving up!
* Touch control (TC) overlay will get displayed when you touch any part
of screen (and will disappear if you press any keypad).
* There are 2 TC clients or listeners on the screen. (upper half and lower half).
They're active all the time but only touched regional TC will get displayed.
* Buttons are from right to left.
- P123 P3 P2 P1
- K123 K3 K2 K1
* There is Hot Key Trigger Button between Punch and Kick button.
* coin up - slide finger from bottom to top
* P1 Start - slide finger from top to bottom on the left half of screen
* P2 Start - slide finger from top to bottom on the right half of screen
* Please remember Android doesn't support multi-touch.
So, make sure you lift your other side of finger before touching the screen!
* For shooting game, you can press p1 button for ~2 seconds and release.
This will trigger p1 auto fire until you press p1 button again.
* For fighting game, I've added "Smart Touch Sensing" option which will try to recognize the special move and put it in the memory.
Recognizable move list
-Quarter Circle (color-lit: white)
-Half Circle (color-lit: green)
-Full Circle (color-lit: Red)
For example, if you press d-pad down and fwd, it will make a move list (down-> down/fwd-> fwd) and put it in the memory.
And there will be a green color lit inside all button boxes.
And when you press any punch/kick button, it'll execute move sequences from the memory plus the button.
Memory box will stay unchanged until either a) you make other types of move or b) press any punch/kick button.
* For full circle, you need to make half circle backward and half circle forward. (or visa-verse doesn't matter). This is to allow your character (eg. Zangief) to stay on the ground.
* Hot key button is added between punch and kick buttons.
Direction of hot key is controlled by the right or left button.
Eg. To throw a fireball, tap forward and slide finger from hot key button to any of punch button.
From this position, tap hot key button and tap any of punch button for uppercut.
* To press both P an K buttons, you can slide your finger from P to K (or visa-verse) in the middle area.